Emergency Technical Support Services When your Business Needs it Most.
We specialize in helping companies break free of Bad IT Services. Our BITS Rescuesm Service will help your company end of the cycle of BITSsm. Does your organization depend on an IT services company which isn’t meeting your needs? That holds your information hostage? That disappoints or abandons you when you need them most?
If you are suffering from BAD IT services, GeekTek offers its BITS Rescue program to address all of your needs and send you on your way towards better IT.
For your situation we’ve created our BITS Rescuesm Service.
Symptoms of BITSsm:
- Being “held hostage” by your IT services company
- Lack of documentation of your businesses IT
- No administrative access to your critical systems
- Unacceptable IT support response times
- Network and/or server downtime
- Technician misses appointments or is chronically late
- You don’t understand anything the service providers says
- Mysterious invoices
Some IT services companies believe in “locking in” their clients by withholding critical information, thus making their clients depend completely on their services. Our belief is that our clients should have full access to all of their data and full transparency into the IT process. Our clients are guaranteed complete access to all of their data, accounts, and systems. While we’re ready to hold your hand through the initial stages of the IT process, we want you to learn and grow, so you can better address your needs in the future. Without having to rely solely on service providers, you will see enormous savings in time, money, and stress.
BITS Rescuesm Service Process:
GeekTek’s BITS Rescue plan addresses all of the misdoings from your previous IT provider before moving forward with better processes for your company. Our rescue plan includes:
- Assessment and audit of all IT resources
- System and network audit of remote access
- Lockout of previous IT personell and serivces companies
- Retrieval of system account logins
- Documentation of all systems
- Data recovery (if necessary)
- Verification of backups
- Account rescue and ownership transfer of:
- Domain Names
- Web Hosting
- Twitter and Facebook accounts
- 3rd Party Web Services
BITS Rescuesm clients recieve:
- Account and password list including all active resources
- Remote technical support services
- Off-site backup of servers and desktops
- Full ownership of all accounts
- System and network documentation
In Case You Don’t Believe US
GeekTek’s BITS Rescuesm system developed out of a prevalent need from a variety of clients suffering from different degrees and types of BITS. Client emergencies can and have included:
- Destructive downtime – Recently, an unresponsive IT services company left with our client’s network down for over 24 hours, resulting in an entire day’s worth of lost business and traffic.
- Data loss – We have provided BITS Rescue for a client whose company data and backups were maliciously deleted by a disgruntled ex-employee.
- Lockout – A company recently contacted us for BITS Rescue after realizing they were unable to access the administrative areas of their servers, routers, and online accounts. They were entirely unable to make any changes without calling their IT services company. At GeekTek, we don’t just provide IT services; we walk you through them. We want your company to be just as fluent in addressing your specific IT needs as our providers, offering you efficiency and independence.
- Website Crash – A recent client’s main website was down for 3 days due to their IT company’s neglect in paying registration fees. The IT services company in question took a full 3 days to respond to our client – more than half of a business week! In addition to being experts in the industry, GeekTek prides itself on being organized, reliable, and available 24/7 to address your needs.