Property managers are typically responsible for overseeing multiple properties at a time, communicating with both tenants and owners, and delegating out various repair and renovation tasks. This amount of control and level of management requires a dependable network and the ability to work from anywhere, and that is why reliable IT services are paramount in keeping property management companies ahead of the curve.
Streamline your Business
A well-organized and optimized IT strategy is the basis for any highly functional business, and with the high level of organization and delegation required of property management companies, the importance becomes even greater. If a server crashes or a network goes down, your business can grind to a devastating halt. And if your data has not been properly backed up, the collateral damage can be even more detrimental to your business in the long term. GeekTek realizes the role that IT plays in the property management business and will work with you to achieve the highest possible level of productivity and security.
- Preventative Network Maintenance – Our proactive approach to maintenance minimizes unplanned downtime and allows for specific scheduled updates.
- Customized Support and Monitoring Solutions – Depending on the size of your network, your level of support can be customized to fit your needs.
- Storage and Recovery Management – Backup management and data vaulting ensures that no important information will be lost.
- Emergency Support – GeekTek’s qualified technicians will always be there to help when you need it.
- Cloud Computing – When a problem arises on one of your properties, the ability to be reachable and access contacts and data while on the go is essential.
At GeekTek, we understand that reliable network access is an integral part of property management, and we are dedicated to providing you with a service that will make your business both more efficient and more productive. We can assess your current IT situation, identify any weak points and problems, and then work with you to develop a custom IT plan that will work for you. Contact us today for a free consultation to see just how much more efficient your property management company can be with a supported IT infrastructure from GeekTek.