- Click here
- Then click "Sign up now"
- On the left hand side, plug in a domain name you’re interested in registering
- Once you find an available address, then you can finish signing up for an account
- Once you have signed up for an account, please email us the username and password (or just forward the welcome email) and we’ll take it from there
If you have either a black MacBook, white MacBook or a MacBook Pro, they attract dirt, oil & other blemishes which make them look unattractive. It is crucial to clean your White MacBook before it starts giving a brown shade.
Find a micro fiber cloth & alcohol-free electronic cleaning solution and follow the steps below (this can also be used for PC laptops):
- First remove the battery from the MacBook. This is done to prevent electrical damage.
- After this, put some of the cleaning solution on the micro fiber cloth.
- Fold the micro cloth into a square, so that one side can be used for holding the solution and the other for drying the cleaning solution.
- Clean the front side of the (mac and pc) in the small circular motions to make sure that the water marks are not left on the mac and PC.
- After this step, open the computer and follow the same steps to clean the keyboard. Do not forget to clean the space bar as this is the most used along with the palm rest & track pad.
- Clean the bottom of the Mac too, though it will not be as dirty as the front.
- After this step, you can replace the battery and resume your work.
The screens of both Macs and PCs can be cleaned in the following manner:
- Purchase or make a mild alcohol-free cleaning solution. The best way is to use distilled water (plain) or use a solution of 50:50 of distilled water and white vinegar if heavy cleaning is required.
- You can put this solution in a spray bottle. Make sure that you do not directly spray on the screen.
- A little amount of this solution is put on the cotton cloth (microfiber or any old t shirt can also be used). Make the cloth only moist, not wet, because a wet cloth can damage the system by leaving the water inside the system.
- Wipe the cloth across the screen in circular motions. You can use gentle pressure to remove streaks. Remember not to use excessive force while cleaning the screen, as it can damage the LCD matrix.
If you live in Los Angeles, Westwood, Brentwood, West Hollywood or Hollywood, Front Desk Tech Support can help fix all the hardware and software related issues with the system. GeekTek Local Tech Support is available to provide you services for cleaning the computer professionally.
The following steps will help you clean up you computer and will help keep your PC operating optimally:
- Update Windows regularly. You can do this by going to the Start Menu and clicking Windows Update or by clicking on All Programs -> Accessories -> System tools. It is very important to get the updates regularly related to security.
- Set Windows to update automatically. Click Control Panel -> Performance & Maintenance -> System -> then click tab for Automatic Updates.
- Make sure that cookies are deleted regularly. Do this by going to Start-> Control panel -> Internet Options. Click second row and click the option for delete cookies. Then click Temporary Files. You do not need to delete the offline folder; just “Delete Temporary files."
- One needs to do the disk clean up too. Go to Start ->All programs -> Accessories -> System tools -> Disk cleanup then click on more options. User needs to select all the following components: Installed Programs, Windows Components & System restore. Click on the respective tabs to clean up.
- Defragmenting the computer will move all the files at their specified locations.
- One needs to remove all the malware, spyware & malware and install the anti-virus software. We recommend Kaspersky Anti-Virus. Free products are also available online, such as AVG, Avast antivirus, Bit defender.
- Many applications start automatically whenever the PC is turned on. Many programs which are included in the Windows start up are wanted or required but there are many programs which are not required and slow down the speed of a computer.
- Go to the Control Panel and delete the unwanted programs.
If you have difficulty with any of the steps above then one may contact Front Desk, Los Angeles Tech and Network Support.