How do you know what to look for in an IT outsourcing provider who can assist you with migration to the cloud? Say your company is exploring options for utilizing managed services in the cloud. You are considering everything from hiring a system administrator to using a managed service provider to just using an in-house development team for this. Outsourcing to a managed it support provider allows for inherent advantages, such as freezing up time for your in house IT team to focus on their core responsibilities. An outsourced managed service company should provide you with responsive customer management along with the utilization of cutting edge cloud technology. Additionally, they should be both proactive in support services thanks to real-time service monitoring while offering reactive support services in order to meet your day-to-day IT needs with exceptional levels of service. You should also select a company that can partner with you to develops long-term technology roadmaps and assists in technology assessment and planning.
Cloud Computing and your IT Service Provider
The use of cloud computing is growing, and by 2016 this growth will increase to become the bulk of new IT spend, according to Gartner, Inc. “2016 will be a defining year for cloud as private cloud begins to give way to hybrid cloud, and nearly half of large enterprises will have hybrid cloud deployments by the end of 2017.” Businesses large and small are moving some or all of their IT functions to the cloud and GeekTek, a Los Angeles IT services provider, is leading the charge. GeekTek can help your business explore the benefits of anywhere, anytime computing while minimizing IT costs and maximizing uptime and service levels.
Why the Cloud with GeekTek IT?
- Social Responsibility – By putting your technologies in the cloud you greatly reduce your organization’s carbon footprint.
- Focus on Core Business – Outsource the technologies that support the business to GeekTek, so your people can focus on running it.
- Simplicity – GeekTek can assist you with migration and management
- Productivity – Get more done with new features and get back time spent maintaining legacy technology.
- Stability – All client systems are managed through Geek Tech central services, keeping systems up to date and businesses running smoothly.
- Performance – Geek Tech solutions are implemented with SLAs to satisfy the needs of your organization.
Let GeekTek assist you with your IT outsourcing needs as you examine your move to the Cloud! Please contact us so we can discuss how we can be of assistance to you.
3 IT Service Nightmares That Your Business Should Never Have to Endure
Is Your Managed IT Service Provider Part Of Your Team?