Media and Awards
We at GeekTek are pleased to announce that we have officially achieved carbon neutrality! At GeekTek, we believe that we have an obligation towards the preservation of our environment. Not only do we provide quality IT outsourcing to the Los Angeles area, but GeekTek has taken numerous steps in order to minimize and ultimately offset our carbon footprint.
- PR.com : GeekTek Accepts MSP of the Year Award at the Channel Innovation Awards 2019
- Healthcare Packaging : From the 2019 CA Cannabis Business Conference: Scaling Business Across the State
- Channel Partner Insight: From automation to new ways of leadership: How three US MSPs are innovating their businesses
- Cannabis Tech : Establishing IT and Cybersecurity Baselines to Protect Your Data
- Wealth Daily : Will Jeff Sessions Use Data Insecurity to Cripple the Cannabis Industry?
- NCIA Cannabis Industry Voice Podcast : Security-First Approach to Computing, Focusing on Elevating Clients Use of Technology
- Cashinbis : GeekTek: Addressing Data Threats in Seed-to-Sale Software
- Channel Partner Insight : CCPA: A precursor to a US version of GDPR?
- Channel Partner Insight : MSPs who outsource their SOC will ‘completely lose credibility’
- Rootd Podcast, Episode 57 : Cannabis & Cybersecurity – How Safe Is Your Data?
- Cannabis Industry Journal : CannaGrow Expo Heads to Palm Springs
- Amplify Intelligence : 17 Essential Security Steps for SMBs Shared by 21 Global Experts
- ChannelProNetwork : Sifting Through Security Solutions
- Cannabis Dispensary : 7 Steps to Prevent Data Breaches
- Marijuana Venture : POS Protection: Talk to a Professional about Cybersecurity Before It’s Too Late
- Los Angeles Business Journal CIO Awards 2015 & 2017 Finalists
- Global Top 501 Service Provider 2015, 2016 & 2017 by MSPMentor
- Pioneer 250 of CRN’s 2016 Global Managed Service Provider 500
- Top 100 MSSPs 2018, MSSP Alert
- Cashinbis 2018 Best of Cannabis Finalist, Best Technology Company
- Cashinbis 2018 Best of Cannabis Finalist, Best Thought Leader
- CRN Tech Elite 250, 2018