WHO IS GEEKTEK
GeekTek is a highly experienced and proven provider of managed IT services. We serve small and mid-size businesses in Greater Los Angeles and are growing rapidly. We pride ourselves on finding and fixing problems before they affect our clients’ businesses. We may be geeks but we are first and foremost fiercely dedicated to customer service.
WHO IS OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR/NETWORK ENGINEER?
We are actively looking for a senior level Systems Administrator/Network Engineer/Technical Support Engineer. This person is likely to mention any of the following words at a dinner party: VLANs, VPNs, RDS, DFS, and iSCSI. Join our growing team at GeekTek today!
Responsibilities for the System Administrator - Network Engineer - Technical Support Engineer:
Technical Support of the following:
– Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems and VMWare
– Disaster recovery solutions
– WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
– Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
– System documentation maintenance and review in ConnectWise
– Escalate service requests that require engineer level support
– Communication with customers, including: status updates, impending change and agreed outage notifications, etc.
– Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
– Fast turnaround of customer requests
– Working in a collaborative, team environment and communicate effectively.
– Advanced VMWare, Windows Server, Exchange, Network and Firewall Management
– Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems
– Ability to quickly and accurately diagnosis technical issues
– Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
– Interpersonal skills, including: such as telephony, communication, active listening and customer care
– Ability to multitask and adapt to changes quickly
– Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
– 5 years of experience
– Two year degree
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR – NETWORK ENGINEER – TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
8149 Santa Monica Blvd #181
Los Angeles, CA 90046
7545 Irvine Center Drive Suite 200
Irvine, CA 92618
San Fernando Valley
4419 Van Nuys Blvd Suite 412
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403